Sunday 6 January 2008

W przyszłym roku...

I read in my copy of Polish Glamour (it's good for vocab, ok? Full of pictures with labels: 'bag', 'shoes', 'dress', 'how to do that thing he wishes you weren't wishing he wouldn't ask you to do that's illegal in 15% of EU member states and certain third countries' and so on) that 2008 will see the arrival of Starbucks in Poland. By the end of the year, there will be 100 of them- presumably at least half will be opened in bookstores, shopping centres, the toilet of an existing Starbucks, and so on. The yuppies will be delighted. I hate to say I told you so.



I have yet to consolidate my New Year's resolutions in writing cos they're huge and they scare me.

But one thing I know for certain is that I simply must change the music on my mp3 player. I'm sick of bloody Snow Patrol. Why, oh why, did I not raid my sister's laptop when I had the chance?

No comments: